- The plates will die within 5 years as unnecessary – expert
- German stock index DAX reached its peak in the history of
- Tax incentives for IT will work on 20 thousand Ukrainians – expert
- Cyprus economy will be in a deep recession for at least another two years
- Ukraine will test the gas supply from Slovakia on May 15
- MasterCard profit increased 12.3% to $ 766 million
- Ex-head of defense enterprises in Russia is suspected of embezzling 42 million rubles
- Georgian minister temporarily stepped down because of corruption in his department
- United States successfully tested a hypersonic missile X-51A Waverider
- United States recognized Ukraine the main violator of copyright
Category Archives: CIS economies
Net profit of one of the world's largest payment systems - MasterCard Inc. - In the I quarter of this year increased by 12.3% compared to the same period last year.
Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov said in an interview with German newspaper "Badische Zeitung" said that Ukraine's strategic goal is full membership in the EU.
The number of jobs in the economy USA in March increased by 165 thousand, which greatly exceeded the expectations of experts. In this case, the unemployment rate fell to its lowest level since December 2008
Ukraine has lost 15 billion euros due to unfavorable gas contract with Russia, Prime Minister Mykola Azarov said in an interview with German newspaper Badische Zeitung.
German exporters have started a year is not very good against the uncertain prospects because of the protracted debt crisis in Europe and increasing competition from USA and China. Companies now redirect trade flows outside Europe.
The recession of the EU economy and the euro zone, which began in 2012, will continue in 2013 and ceased in 2014, respectively. This forecast was announced the European Commission in the regular review of the situation in the European … Continue reading
The accommodation of attraction Ternopil official demanded $ 800 "thank you", the press service of the AMIA Ukraine's Ternopil region.
Overheating - A situation in which economic growth becomes explosive and uncontrollable nature, absorbing all the resources of the private and public sectors, come close to a point at which further sustained growth is exhausted and end the recession.
Industrial production in Japan rose in January by 1%, the second consecutive monthly increase, but growth rates were below analysts' expectations.
Criminal proceedings against former Economy Minister Bohdan Danylyshyn has been closed December 12, 2012 due to lack of evidence, in connection with the ex-minister removed from the international investigation, according to the Office of Public Relations Ministry of Interior Ukraine.